|Case Diameter:||44 mm|
|Case Material:||18-Carat Pink Gold|
|Case Thickness:||14.43 mm|
|Power Reserve (hr):||60|
• Selfwinding Calibre 3126/3840
• Total diameter: 29.92 mm (131/4 lignes)
• Casing diameter: 26 mm
• Thickness: 7.16 mm
• 59 jewels
• 365 parts
• Cadence of the balance: 21,600 vibrations per hour (3 Hz)
• Variable-inertia balance with eight inertia-blocks and flat balance-spring
• Geneva-type mobile balance-spring stud-holder
• Finishing: all parts finely decorated; mainplate circular-grained; bridges rhodiumed, bevelled, snailed and adorned with Côtes de Genève. Diamond-polished jewel sinks; diamond-polished countersinks and bevelled wheel spokes; bevelled screw rims
• Partially openworked 22-carat gold oscillating weight with anthracite galvanic treatment
• Exhibition back with sapphire crystal pane and Royal Oak Offshore engraving
• Exclusive “Méga Tapisserie” engraving
• Applied facetted white or pink gold hour-markers with luminescent coating.
• Adorned with two grooves
• Hours and minutes
• Small seconds at 12 o’clock
• Chronograph with central sweep-seconds hand, 30-minute counter at 9 o’clock and 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock.
• Tachometric scale on the flange
• Three new timepieces are joining the prestigious lineage of Royal Oak Offshore chronographs. Case size, design elements and the choice of materials represent a number of subtle touches that are forging a new path on which control meets strength. These timepieces that have now become a significant part of the collection are indeed distinguished by a perfect balance of forces. The collection’s signature codes are all there, since one simply cannot modify the identity of a legendary collection, the quintessential sports watch combining audacity and performance. The horological substance is also there, housed within a mechanical selfwinding movement with exceptional finishing representing the pinnacle of watchmaking hand craftsmanship.