|Case Diameter:||42 mm|
|Case Material:||18-Carat Rose Gold|
|Power Reserve (hour):||70|
|Water Resistant:||30 metres|
• Movement: UN-78
• Crystal: Sapphire crystals
• Buckle type: Standard buckle
• The first ever Westminster Carillon Tourbillon Jaquemarts Minute repeater
• The visible one minute Tourbillon is integrated into the black onyx watch dial.
• The Westminster has four gongs, each with a different tone (Mi-Do-Re-Sol). When the repeater is activated, the hour sound is Sol and the minute sound is Mi. All four gongs sound in three different sequences for the quarters.
• The figures on the black onyx dial are hand-carved in 18 ct gold. The movements of the Jaquemarts are synchronized with the sound of the gongs.
• The realization of the Genghis Khan is an absolute highlight of the art of traditional mechanical watchmaking, both in technical as well as artistic skills.
• The Genghis Khan will be produced over the next 6-8 years in a limited edition of 30 pieces each in white and pink gold 18 ct.